Monday, September 14, 2009

Review - Overlord Protocol


I finished The Overlord Protocol this morning. this is the 2nd in the H.I.V.E. (Higher institute of Villainous Education) series and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The premise of the books is that Otto, Wing, Laura, Shelby, and company have to overthrow a super villain. it starts off by Wing selecting Otto to attend his father's funeral with him. I can't say too much without ruining the story, but it was a great nail-biter. My only complaint was the title was a little misleading. Sure there is a brief reference to it but every page you winder when the overlord protocol makes it debut. The book sets up the third volume well with some great villains in the wings just waiting and other good villains (if there is such a thing) ready to take them on. So its a story of good evil versus bad evil.

Now I'm working on Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop by Lee Goldberg.

No comments: