Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review - Physik


This morning I finished Physik by Angie Sage. This is the third book in the Septimus heap series and while I have enjoyed all the books, I can't say i enjoyed this book as much as the first. But it is still worth reading.

The story centers on Septimus who is pulled back through time to become an apprentice to an alchemist. His sister and the Princess Jenna, along with his friends and dragon, all try desperately to find him. Meanwhile a secondary story of Queen Etheldredda muddles the whole story but does fit in.

The series is appropriate for an upper grade school reader. nothing offensive in it. Definitely fantasy so if you don't like this genre find something else.

I already have Queste, #4 in the series, in the wings waiting for me, but now I have to work on Mr. Monk is cleaned out.

No comments: