Thursday, January 27, 2011

Review - Mr. Monk on the Road


This morning I finished Mr. Monk on the Road by Lee Goldberg. I really enjoyed this book. Not only do i usually enjoy the Monk books (and TV series--bring it back, please) but this one had Monk, his assistant Natalie, and his brother Ambrose on a road trip in a class C motorhome.

I could relate to the slide outs making the interior much larger, salivating over the neighboring RVs that seem to have all the gear and gadgets one could want, the friendliness of other RVers, and the freedom of being on the road. But it was funny to read camping from the Monk perspective.

I'd recommend this to any adult. Not a lot of offensive material in it at all. It is a murder mystery but not described in gory detail. Now I am on to Inner Circle by David Baldacci.

No comments: